The Trentino Alto Adige and Veneto regions are full of history, culture and beatiful natural landscapes and offer severale opportunities for spending a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
For those of you who are interested in spending a few days in athe area, Casearia Monti Trentini S.p.a. suggests a selection of places not to be missed:
- Artesella: a day spent in one of the most beautiful valleys of the Trentino region, where nature, history and art combine to give you a gentle and pleasant experience.
- The "trodo dei fiori" (flower path): an easy excursion suitable for all the family along the path of flowers at the Brocon Pass.
- The "sette laghi" (seven lakes): a circular path which embraces the Monte Cola and the Hoabonti. The two peaks of the Lagorai chain dominate the pastures of Malga Colo and Malga Trenca (two mountain dairies) from above and jealously guard the seven lakes.
- Tolvà and Cima d'Asta trekking: two days back-packing to discover the solitary peaks of Tolvà and the wild northern face of Cima d'Asta.
- The grottoes of eastern Valsugana: the grotto of Castello Tesino, Ernesto's grotto, The Calgeron grotto and the Bigonda grotto.
- The Valtrigona oasis: it is the first area owned by the WWF in the Alpine area and it is an important piece of the rich mosaic of natural areas managed directl by the WWF Italy.
- Excursions on the Asiago plateau: There is an infinite number of trips, excursions and easy walks on the plateau, all of historic, naturalistic, cultural and geological interest. As the naturalist from Asiago, Patrizio Rigoni states, our land is a living exhibition to read and enjoy in full.
- www.regione.taa.it: the official site of the Trentino Alto Adige region.
- www.paesionline.it: a site dedicated to tourism where you can find useful information about our region.
- www.turismonelweb.it: another website rich in information about Trentino Alto adige.
- www.artesella.it: the official website of the international biennial modern art exhibition whick takes place outdoors in the fields and woods of Val di Sella.
- www.lagorai.tn.it: website dedicated to the history and nature of eastern Valsugana and the Tesino valley.
- www.ascom.vi.it/asiago: a site giving details of tourist activities on the Asiago plateau.